We are seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Fundraising/Marketing Intern. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in fundraising and marketing while supporting the mission of Sow America, a non-profit organization dedicated to regenerating land and communities through the education of agriculture, entrepreneurship, and self improvement.
This is an unpaid internship with an expected time commitment of 8-16 hours per week. The Fundraising/Marketing Intern will work remotely and report to the Fundraising/Marketing Manager.
- Assist with the research and writing of grant proposals.
- Help to create marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and social media content.
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including email campaigns and social media advertising.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of relationships with donors, sponsors, and other key stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of fundraising events, including donor cultivation events and community fundraisers.
- Participate in meetings and trainings to learn about fundraising and marketing best practices.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Interest in fundraising and marketing, preferably within the non-profit sector.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for Sow America’s mission and commitment to our programs.
- Experience with Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to gain hands-on experience in fundraising and marketing while making a positive impact on a worthy cause. If you are seeking an opportunity to learn and grow while contributing to the success of Sow America, we encourage you to apply for this unpaid internship. Please note that this position is open to current students or recent graduates who are able to receive academic credit or fulfill course requirements through their participation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com