Time Commitment: 6-10 hours per week (flexible)
Sow America is seeking a skilled and passionate Full Stack Developer to join our team as a volunteer. The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Designing and developing web applications and systems for Sow America
- Working with the development team to identify and prioritize technical needs
- Assisting with the maintenance and updates of existing systems
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices in web development
- Experience with front-end frameworks (such as React, Angular, or Vue.js)
- Experience with back-end frameworks (such as Django, or Laravel, etc.)
- Experience with database management (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Commitment to the mission of Sow America
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to make a difference in their community and gain valuable experience working on a team. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply. This is a volunteer position, but we are happy to work with you to provide any necessary documentation for school or professional development credits.
There is potential for this position to lead to a team lead or other leadership role within the organization. If you are interested in making a difference in your community and being a part of a dynamic and dedicated team, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org