Website sowamerica Sow America
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Data Analyst to join our team at Sow America on a volunteer basis. This is an unpaid position with an expected time commitment of 4-8 hours per week. The Data Analyst will be responsible for using data to tell stories and provide infographics that support our organization’s mission.
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to scrape data from various sources, build graphs and predictive models, and show the effectiveness of our programs. You will also help with other program initiatives as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Tableau or other business intelligence tools, as well as a strong background in data analysis and visualization.
- Scrape data from various sources to support Sow America’s mission
- Build graphs and predictive models to show the return on investment of our program initiatives
- Show the effectiveness of our programs using data
- Help with other program initiatives as needed
- Use Tableau or other business intelligence tools to visualize data
- Experience with data analysis and visualization
- Strong background in using Tableau or other business intelligence tools
- Passion for Sow America’s mission and commitment to our programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about using data to support our mission and make a real impact on our programs. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply for this exciting volunteer opportunity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org